DDS Staffing Services
Each candidate we present undergoes a comprehensive screening process and is credentialed to industry standards. Additionally, we can customize this process to meet specific standards pre-established by our clients, no matter how stringent the need.
The recruitment strategy may include the following efforts:
- Direct recruitment of passive candidates within healthcare facilities.
- Utilization of our extensive data base with active prequalified candidates.
- Outreach to a network of colleagues and business associates for referrals.
- Placement of ads on the internet social networking sites and all traditional internet job boards.
Finally, detailed investigations, including criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing, are completed when specifically requested by our clients. We cross check references and ensure that all candidates are in compliance with industry standards.
- Heavy workloads
- Busy seasons
- Maternity leave
- Unexpected loss of employee
- Extended leaves of absence
- Medical leaves of absence
- Special projects
Just think, even before you contact our firm, most of the work has been done on your behalf including:
- Interviewing all applicants
- Checking references
- Verifying licenses and certifications
- Arranging personal or working interviews to ensure a match for success
- Setting up payment rates for the type of employee needed including their wages, taxes, unemployment insurance, and benefits. Workers compensation is also covered.
*All employees are covered with malpractice insurance.